Thursday, October 28, 2010

How To Get More Power And Choice With Women Part 2

By Swinggcat – author of Real World Seduction

Question:

Dear SwingCat,

I'm in a messed up situation man. I broke up with my ex. Then did as you
advised (ignored her, went along with my life getting other chicks) and later
found myself making out with her at night in her room :). But I don't know, I
think I messed up again. She started asking me what to do with a guy she "really
likes" who she might visit in 2 weeks. I tried being making fun of him, said
"ha, he could serve us food while we are on vacation" but that got her more
annoyed and we ended up having a fight. She said she is not attracted to me unless
maybe she is very lonely. We fought, I yelled and left.

I don't know now...what do we men do when we sort of created attraction but
are being asked advise about other guys?

Thank you Swinggcat,

A from Detroit

Swinggcat responds:

Listen to me my man...move the F on!

You are putting way too much importance on this girl.

Making fun of her boyfriend only works within
the context of genuinely not giving an S what
she thinks. But she knows you still like her.
Stop trying to get her approval, man. Move
on...this girl seems twisted and sick in the
head. You are better than that.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment